Candle making by coco+archie
Is there anything more relaxing and soothing than the scent of a gently flickering, beautifully hand-made candle?
Join us for a 3-hour workshop where you will learn:
- how to make soy wax candles
- about the equipment needed to make the candles
- how to create your own scents with fragrance oils
- and about temperatures for melting, adding fragrances and pouring candles
Enjoy the company of new friends while having some light refreshments. All materials provided, and you will have your very own candles to take home.
Duration: 3 hours
Time : 9.30am – 12.30pm
Date: 9th October 2021
- 3 medium size candles with a choice of coco+archie signature scents
- cheese & fruit platter provided
- Please bring something to carry your candle home in – just incase it is not set yet!
SheShed coffee shop open for coffee purchases.
As all products are purchased based on the numbers of bookings we do not offer refunds. However, we will credit your payment toward another workshop with the provider you booked with if cancelling within 72 hours of the workshop start time.
If you do not cancel with at least 72 hours notice, period you will lose any payments you have already made. You may transfer your ticket within the 72 hour period to another person, this is helpful to us as the SheShed has limited spaces in both the workshop and in the upper room, and our workshops tend to sell out.
If you choose not to show for whatever reason, you also forfeit your ticket. and all monies paid.
We do not offer refunds.
We are happy to exchange your Tee due to wrong sizing as long as it is unworn, unmarked and can be sent back in the original packaging within 7 days of receiving the item.
Delivery will be at your own expense and return postage also at your own expense.
To organise a exchange please email [email protected]