SOLD OUT – She’s Fed Up – Healthy Brain. Healthy Mind. Extraordinary Life.
Are you fed up with the chaos and demands of busy life? With work and the repetitive day-to-day, ‘same old same old’ rigmarole?
Well do we have an event for you!
Come and wine & dine while enjoying a fun, interactive workshop-style 3 course light dinner with the Sunshine Coast’s very own international, award winning keynote speaker Dr. Ineka Whiteman.
A Doctor of Neuroscience, Ineka is an engaging, authentic speaker who is passionate about helping women understand the science of the brain, mind and body, the inextricable relationship between them, and the practical ways we can nourish, enrich and harness our potential.
Indeed, in the fast-paced, high-pressure demands of modern life, the common challenges of anxiety, stress, negative thinking, depression, poor lifestyle choices and poor health can prevent us from living our ‘best life’.
If you want to take positive control of your life using simple, practical tools, this is the event for you.
This workshop is limited to 50 women, so please book your tickets now to avoid disappointment!
- demos and practical activities with Dr.Ineka Whiteman
- an open opportunity to pick Dr Ineka’s brain about re-wiring those neuro pathways
- fit for a Queen – a delicious mouth-watering 3 course catered light dinner including GF/V/Veg options by local Sunshine Coaster culinary world travelled Dean Smith. Dean’s passion spans 15 years in the industry – a decade of which he spent travelling around the globe in more than 100 countries. Gathering epicurean expertise and experiences from sustainable farming techniques in Central America to fine dining in Western Europe
- delicious complimentary wine with each course
- listen to and reflect upon the warm stage presence and retro soulful sound of well known local music artist Andrea Kirwan
Book yourself and a friend for this one off event with other like minded intelligent creative gathering of women, who are in need of nurturing.
Check out the inclusions tab for a more in depth idea of what is included.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Date: 14th October 2021
Time: 6.00pm – 8.30pm
- Alternate dropped three course light dinner including GF/DF, Vegan/Vegetarian and regular options of an apertif, light meal & sweet finisher. Catered by Dean Smith, a local Sunshine Coaster with an immersive passion for hospitality spanning 15 years in the industry. Having spent almost 10 years travelling around the globe to more than 100 countries, Dean gathered experiences far and wide from farming techniques in Central America to fine dining in Western Europe.
- Kai coffee, tea, hot choc or chai
- an amazing guest speaker Dynamic Thoughts Dr Ineka Whiteman
- local music artist Andrea Kirwin is an Australian-Fijian Artist/Producer based in Nambour on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. With a warm stage presence, retro soulful sound and a knack for storytelling. Andrea’s unique brand of island soul has continued to evolve over the past 8 years since she has been recording her original music. Having built her career as a singer-songwriter over the years by gigging up to 300+ shows a year, she has become a seasoned and sought after performer at events in the South East QLD.
Please note that the images of the food are an indicative only of what me served on the evening
As all products are purchased based on the numbers of bookings we do not offer refunds. However, we will credit your payment toward another workshop with the provider you booked with if cancelling within 72 hours of the workshop start time.
If you do not cancel with at least 72 hours notice, period you will lose any payments you have already made. You may transfer your ticket within the 72 hour period to another person, this is helpful to us as the SheShed has limited spaces in both the workshop and in the upper room, and our workshops tend to sell out.
If you choose not to show for whatever reason, you also forfeit your ticket. and all monies paid.
We do not offer refunds.
We are happy to exchange your Tee due to wrong sizing as long as it is unworn, unmarked and can be sent back in the original packaging within 7 days of receiving the item.
Delivery will be at your own expense and return postage also at your own expense.
To organise a exchange please email [email protected]